Current Transformer Tester
The Model CTT-5 will test the Current Transformer Ratio, Phase Shift, Polarity, Excitation, Saturation, Winding Resistance and Insulation Resistance using the voltage method in compliance with ANSI/IEEE C57.13.1 & IEC 60044- 1 standards, where voltage is applied to the secondary X terminals of the current transformer.
The CTT-5 burden test injects a current into the secondary loop to verify the integrity of the current circuit and to determine its impedance and VA. This information is required to insure the CT will perform under all circumstances. The CTT-5 can also test the Ratio, Polarity, Phase Shift, Winding Resistance and Insulation Resistance of voltage transformers.
Features of the Model CTT-5 include:
- Checking of the CT Burden
- Up to 5 Taps can be checked with one setup
- High resolution color display
- All tests are performed in automatic sequence without the need for operator intervention
- Rugged design to meet the most demanding field testing environments
- Large internal memory
- Full QWERTY keypad for easy data entry
- Software Package
|World Headquarters:||Branch Offices:____________________________________________|
Phenix Technologies, Inc.
75 Speicher Drive
Accident, MD 21520 USA
Phenix Systems AG
4058 Basel, Switzerland
Ph: +41 61 383 2770
Fx: +41 61 383 2771
Zhong Cheng Rd, Sec 1, No 177, 2F
Taipei 11148, Taiwan
Ph: +886 2 2835 9738
Fx: +886 2 2835 9879
Copyright © Phenix Technologies | Designed & Produced by: AAD-INC.