Single-Phase Transformer Test Systems
Perform tests on Single-Phase utility distribution and power transformers in accordance with IEC 60076 and ANSI / IEEE C57 standards.
- verify a manufacturer’s test and design data prior to installation
- after repair or upgrade
- when a major disruptive event occurs, such as a lightning strike
- for preventive/predictive maintenance
- Models TTS5M and TTS10M feature casters for ease of mobility in the field, transformer yard, and in the shop.
- Models TTS20-1, TTS30-1, and TTS50-1 are for testing larger Single-Phase transformers and include computer interface and testing software.
The size of transformers which can be tested will vary with impedance.
- TTR (Winding Ratio Test)
- AC Hipot (Applied Potential Test)
- MG set (Induced Potential Test)
- WRM (Winding Resistance Measurement)
- Insulation Resistance Measurement
By completing and submitting our Transformer Testing Application Questionnaire, your Phenix Technologies sales representative can determine the optimum test system to meet your needs.Download our brochure for complete detailed specifications and features on this product line.
Click to View Full Image
|World Headquarters:||Branch Offices:____________________________________________|
Phenix Technologies, Inc.
75 Speicher Drive
Accident, MD 21520 USA
Phenix Systems AG
4058 Basel, Switzerland
Ph: +41 61 383 2770
Fx: +41 61 383 2771
Zhong Cheng Rd, Sec 1, No 177, 2F
Taipei 11148, Taiwan
Ph: +886 2 2835 9738
Fx: +886 2 2835 9879
Copyright © Phenix Technologies | Designed & Produced by: AAD-INC.